Their customer service is unbeaten. Honestly. It takes a lot to impress me and these guys do it every single time. Always going above and beyond, and at all hours of the day. I'm so grateful to be able to have them on my side.
March 2, 2022
We've been using Hostaway for 3 years now and recommend highly. Ender and the support team are fantastic. They are the epitome of what every support team should be. Thank You.
August 3, 2021
Wouldn't trust my website, email, tech needs with anyone else!
August 2, 2021
HostAway: ► reliable uptime. ► better than most web hosting service providers at keeping their servers secure. ► helpful and friendly. ► answer the phone promptly. ► affordable. For example when I needed server side optimisation for a client's page load speed (a search engine ranking signal) going from 34% to 93% is what they did for me. (The other 7% is of layer shift issues is upto me next month.)
May 27, 2021
Having being faced with an issue regarding our site going down due to trying to integrate a third-party cloud service, Ender took it upon himself to go out of his way to log into my account for me, spend the time to inspect my configuration, and successfully solve the problem.
Having Rock Star support staff on hand like Ender can be the difference between securing loyal customers vs. those who shop around. Confessing to be a ‘shop-arounder’ myself I can now safely say I have converted to being a loyal HostAway customer, and will recommend this small hard working business to companies large and small alike. Nothing can beat this type of service, no matter what deals come your way from the myriad of options out there! I highly recommend HostAway, you will NOT regret it!
1. Have a reliable uptime.
2. They’re better than most web hosting service providers at keeping their servers secure.
3. They’ve helpful and friendly.
4. They answer the phone promptly.
5. They’re affordable.
I’ve said it before, but it has to be said again, you guys really do provide excellent customer service.
Every time I call through for a technical support issue, I get put straight through to a support tech, no waiting on hold. Your tech always resolves the issue quickly and professionally.
Keep up the good work guys, it’s nice to have the reassurance of a professional company hosting our web site.
I can’t rave enough about these guys. They remind me of the kind of customer service that seemed to be everywhere 30 years ago and can hardly be found at all now.
They’re fast, efficient, reliable, professional and super nice. They’re local, privately owned and they care.
I highly recommend them.
I've been working in the web and digital space for 14 years, have launched over 1000+ sites and dealt with countless hosting companies from the blue chip to the go-daddys. HostAway is the only one that I would refer a client to - and I make no commission from it (though they have offered I would rather they keep the money and keep offering the same level of service).
I've learnt the hard way by trying to save a few bucks with cheaper hosting from the US and over east. The time spent on hold to other hosting companies alone has saved $1000's of dollars, far offsetting any saving's from cheaper hosts.
Time and time again, Ender, Ashley and the boys have been there to help with problems that other hosts would simply fob off. Today they saved my weekend... again.
Its also great that I have a hosting company I can trust to speak to clients and know that they will be looked after.
So if you need a local Perth hosting company, I would highly recommend HostAway. They are simply awesome.